Mutual banking delivers customer-focused, competitive services. Credit unions, mutual banks and mutual building societies are customer-owned financial institutions committed to putting their customers first. The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice, the code of practice for credit unions, mutual banks and mutual building societies, is an important public expression of the value we place on improving the financial wellbeing of our individual customers and their communities.
The Code includes the following “7 Key Promises” which we strive to in accordance with:
- We will deliver banking services in the interests of our customers.
- We will obey the law.
- We will not mislead or deceive.
- We will act honestly and fairly.
- We will offer products and services that are fit for general purpose.
- We will deliver services with reasonable care and skill.
- We will contribute to our community.
We are committed to complying with all of requirements as set out in the Code. Should you have any questions in relation to the Key Promises or indeed, any other part of the Code which is accessible via this link Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 133 282 and we will be more than happy to assist with your enquiries.