Your CUA team has donated almost 2,000 days of volunteering to communities
CUA has a long history of helping our members, and the wider community, through life’s changes and challenges. That’s why we encourage all our team members to volunteer for community organisations who support those who need it most.
Over the past five years, we’ve contributed nearly 2,000 days of volunteering – something we’re very proud of. And we plan on growing that over the coming year.
Below is a snapshot of just some of the outcomes we’re most proud of:
- Red Nose – our volunteering has assisted in the preparation for the foundation’s largest fundraising activity
- Leukaemia Foundation - helped raise over $180,000
- Royal Flying Doctors – helped raise over $400,000
- CREATE Foundation – helped create over 2,300 birthday cards for kids in foster care
- Mangrove Housing – assisted in providing shelter for the vulnerable
- Prince Charles Hospital Foundation – helped raise over $53,000 for strawberry farmers at the King George Square pop-up ice cream stall.
If you know of an organisation who would benefit from volunteer assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch. If you’d like to help your community, find out more here.